2008 to 2010Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Targeted, promoted and sold eye care products to Ophthalmologists. Managed territory retaining existing physician groups and developed relationships with new physician groups significantly increasing revenue and market share. Excelled at providing quality consultative service. Coordinated and integrated outside alliances, internal personnel and resources to fit customer needs. Built positive relationships increasing market share and exceeding customer set quotas. Rated Meets / Exceeded on reviews. Exclusive Reco for primary product. Managed relationships with 120 doctors. Obtained Exclusive Recommendations for Dry Eye Products.
- Increased territory sales of primary product 41% achieving an historical high market share for Primary product which exceed 2% market share increase.
BARNES & NOBLE, INC
- Recognized for exceptional contributions to corporate sales with the Pataday Sales Award- #3 OSR. 2009; and the Systane Sales Award - #2 OSR 2009.
- Achieved 100% quota in all three products for 2009.
2006 to 2008Community Relations/Accounts Manager
Implemented growth and increased existing corporate and institutional sales. Built and pursued relationships with schools, colleges, universities, libraries and corporations. Excelled at cold calling. Major accounts included Penn State – McKeeport and Community College Allegheny County.
- Achieved a 288% increase in Community Service Sales and 340% increase in Institutional Sales.
- Increased sales 2784% increase second half of 2006 for individual initiative.
- Achieved 212.93% increase in Institutional/Corporate Sales.
- Ranked in top 10 out of 45 Community Relations Managers for sales 2007 & 2008.
2005 to 2006Account Executive
Demonstrated expertise in consultative sales. Expanded customer base. Negotiated and established business agreements. Coordinated with customers to achieve shipping automation solutions.
- Managed up to 140 accounts.
- Met revenue goal.
PDI INC./ NOVARTIS
2005Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Novartis CNS Specialist representing Ritalin LA/Focalin, Stalevo, and Comtan. Made highly effective executive level presentations. Maintained up-to-date managed care information to effectively offer professional incite to physicians and office staffs.
THE OPHELIA PROJECT
- Delivered competitive advantage by leveraging resources to ensure market share growth and using promotional tools and budget in an innovative manner to achieve greatest return on investment.
2003 to 2005Volunteer
Organizer for a non-profit organization.VERIZON INFORMATION SERVICES
1999 to 2003 Sales Representative/ Sales Manager in Training
Sold both print and Internet advertising to a large, multi-industry client base in wide territory that includes the metro Pittsburgh region. Analyzed market conditions, survey competition, and researched client companies to formulate customized advertising solutions. Trained and mentored new hires. Negotiated contractual requirements and prices, and proactively managed design of customer ads in concert with graphics and copywriting personnel.
- Won the coveted Outstanding Performance Trifecta Award for garnering 107% in sales net, 119% for new customer growth, and 104.7% for target product sales.
- Outstanding Performance, Customer Growth award for achieving 147.3% to Quota.
- Surpassed sales quota by 23.3%.